Are you searching for the yummy breakfast recipes your family will crave all over again? You don’t need to look further than these two finger-licking breakfast casserole recipes.
A breakfast casserole is a traditional meal that is loved by many people! So, if you are planning a weekend breakfast with your family, the casserole is a perfect choice to enjoy your time together.
These breakfast casserole recipes will leave everybody oh-so-happy.
1. Hash Brown Potato Casserole: Finger-Licking Breakfast
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- Four eggs
- One packet frozen hash brown potato, thawed
- One packet shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- One packet cottage cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slightly spray a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray (or grease with butter).
- In a bowl, put hash browns, onion, green bell pepper, Cheddar cheese, and parsley. Stir them thoroughly.
- Transfer it to the baking dish.
- Further, add eggs and cottage cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour this egg batter equally over the potato mixture.
- In the preheated oven, put the baking dish to bake until lightly browned. It may take around 30 minutes.
- Serve it hot!
2. Artichoke Spinach Casserole
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 6 cups packed fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups jarred chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Pinch of red pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated + 2 tbsp
- Eight large eggs
- 3 tbsp Almond milk
- Chopped basil to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Oil a baking dish and set it aside.
- Then heat olive oil over high heat in a large skillet.
- Throw in the onion and cook until tender.
- Then put the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Next, add the spinach and cook for around 3 – 4 minutes.
- When spinach gets wilted, stir in the chopped artichoke hearts.
- Put dried oregano, crushed red pepper, and fresh basil into the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper as per your taste.
- Now you have to pour that mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the mixture.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs and almond milk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese on the top.
- Top with additional chopped basil, if wanted.
- Bake this batter for 30 to 35 minutes. When eggs are set, you will see that the veggies become slightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and do a knife test and check if it comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into square shapes and serve hot.