Eggs are a popular breakfast meal all over the world. In fact, eggs are eaten primarily as a morning meal and you can prepare them in a number of ways to ensure that there is variation. Eggs are versatile and you can boil, fry, and even poach them. Moreover, there is much more that you can do to enjoy breakfast recipes with eggs on your breakfast plate.
To prove this point, we bring to you two interesting breakfast recipes with eggs. These recipes are bound to change the way you look at eggs. Moreover, with these breakfast recipes with eggs, you will never take the breakfast egg for granted again.
Breakfast Tacos With Scrambled Eggs And Black Beans
It is difficult to point out an individual who may not enjoy a good taco and eggs as a universally favorite breakfast recipe with eggs. Moreover, when you combine these two ingredients, what you get is a delightful breakfast recipe.
- 1 Teaspoon Canola Oil
- ¼ Cup of Green Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Chopped Garlic
- 2 Cups of Rinsed and Strained Canned Black Beans
- 3/ Cup of Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin (Ground)
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 12 Warmed Flour Tortillas (Small Size)
- 8 Large Eggs Beaten in a Large Bowl
- ½ Cup of Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ Cup of Pre-prepped Guacamole
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Cilantro (Coarsely Chopped)
- Firstly, use a large skillet to heat oil on medium heat and sauté onions and garlic together.
- Moreover, once your onions and garlic has fried for about 2 minutes, add your black beans to the mix, and stir well.
- Thirdly, add salsa and ground cumin, stir well, and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on a medium-low heat.
- Moreover, remove the skillet from the stove, add in lime juice to your mixture, cover, and keep aside.
- Move onto the eggs next and start by heating butter on a non-stick skillet. In addition, pour in your whisked eggs, cook the eggs for about two minutes to form the perfect scramble.
- Now fill up your tortilla with both egg and black beans fillings in equal proportions and your breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs and black beans is ready for consumption.
Scrumptious Egg Pita Pizza
Pizza, Eggs, and Pita, this is an unbeatable combination. Follow the instructions below to make the best breakfast Egg Pita Pizza.
- 8 Ounces of Turkey Sausages with Casings Removed
- 6 Beaten and Whisked Eggs
- ½ Cup of Pizza Sauce
- 4 6-inch Whole Wheat Pita Breads
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Firstly, heat your oven 450-degree Fahrenheit and cook your sausages in a greased skillet, till it crumbles and is well cooked. Moreover, separate from drippings and return to heat.
- Secondly, now pour your eggs over the sausage and blend till you have a nice thick curd like consistency.
- Moreover, take two tablespoons of pizza sauce, spread on each Pita bread and place on baking sheets.
- In addition, gently top each bread with your sausage and eggs scramble and cheese and cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Moreover, take out and your Egg Pita Pizza is ready for breakfast.