We all know the importance of breakfast. So, everyone should consume a meal in the breakfast, which is full of healthy nutrition and will keep the person feel full for a longer duration. What about a recipe that a person can eat at breakfast? What if you can pack it in the lunchbox for lunch at work? Tastes good. Here are some of the best quick breakfast recipes which everyone can make for breakfast, even if a person is having a hectic morning.
Almond and Banana Porridge
This recipe is straightforward to make, and one of the quick breakfast recipes. The ingredients required for the method are 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp honey, ¼ cup oats, 1 tbsp chopped dates, 1 tsp chia seeds, ½ banana chopped, one saffron thread, 2 tsp sliced almonds, 2 tsp cinnamon powder.
The recipe is as follows:
- First, put all the ingredients together.
- Soak oats and chia seeds in water for 10-12 minutes in separate bowls.
- Heat the milk in a pan for a while and then add dates, cinnamon, almonds, and banana altogether.
- Then, add a saffron thread in the milk for a beautiful colour texture.
- Right after 25-30 seconds, add oats and cook with the milk.
- When 1 minute is complete, check the porridge to know if the texture is excellent. You can also know if the oats are well-cooked.
- Turn off the flame once the oats are cooked and put it in a serving bowl.
- Put honey for some sweetness and garnish the dish with chia seeds. Serve it with some juice to make it tastier.
Potato Sandwich In The List Of Quick Breakfast Recipes
You can prepare this dish in very little time. It sounds perfect for uninvited guests. The ingredients needed for the method are 3 grated boiled potatoes, 1 bowl of peas, ¼ tsp coriander powder, 2 red or green chopped chilies, ½ tsp curry powder, ¼ tsp red chili powder, 4 finely chopped lime leaves, salt as per the taste, 6 bread slices, 2 tbsp olive oil, and butter.
The recipe is as follows:
- Heat up the pan first and then drizzle olive oil along with green or red chillies.
- Put potatoes into the pan and sauté.
- Then, coriander powder, curry powder, boiled peas, lime leaves, and salt should be put in the pan.
- Mash the potatoes and peas properly and let them cook for another 2-3 minutes and then let them cool down.
- Then, butter the bread slices.
- Pu the filling on three slices of bread and use the other three slices to cover them, and sandwiches are ready.
- Serve the sandwiches with tea.
In this article, some quick breakfast recipes were discussed. These recipes are tasty as well as healthy and are suitable for everyone. Having a breakfast which is delicious as well as healthy is a blessing. These recipes are ideal for everyone, whether the person is a student, fitness freak, businessman, and so on. We fill it with most of the healthy nutrients in a single diet. These ideas are also perfect for kids whenever they want to have a change in breakfast to something yummier.