Brunch recipes are the most innovative and easy alternative for both breakfast and lunch together. In fact, a brunch is an astonishing meal which combines elements of breakfast and lunch together to put up a delicious feast on your table. Thus, brunch recipes are totally the need of the hour.
Moreover, on your day off from work, when you wish to sleep in late, or when you expect a group of friends and family over just before lunchtime, these brunch recipes are the perfect spread for your table.
In fact, cold meats and bread, coffee and wine and fruit juices, cakes and pastries, a brunch can accommodate almost anything and everything!
However, preparing the perfect brunch need not be a tough proposition and your willingness to get into the kitchen could result in the perfect gastronomical surprise for friends and family.
Green Herb Frittata
If you want to put something wholesome and organic on your brunch table, you must consider a green herb frittata. Moreover, this omelet like delight is appealing to the eyes, has a soft and spongy consistency, and eggs are its prime ingredient. Moreover, it is a staple for any good brunch menu.
- ¼ of a Cup of Room Temperature Crème Fraiche
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Chives
- 6 Eggs
- 1-inch pieces of 6 Chopped Scallions
- Cilantro Leaves and Stems
- Chopped Dill Fronds
- Chopped Tarragon Leaves
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Secondly, blend chives and crème fraiche in a bowl.
- Moreover, beat your eggs lightly in a larger bowl and all remaining ingredients to it, while keeping in mind to keep some chopped herbs aside for garnishing.
- Thirdly, add two tablespoons of olive oil to your egg mix and another two tablespoons of olive oil to hot skillet.
- Moreover, on medium heat, cook your egg mixture for about 2 minutes.
- In addition, put your skillet into your preheated oven, bake for fifteen to twenty minutes and serve with crème fraiche and chives
- Lastly, garnish with remaining chopped herbs before setting up your table.
30 Minutes Puffy Pancakes
However, if you wish for something sweet and fluffy on your brunch table, consider this fluffy pancake recipe that delivers the best pancakes in 30 short minutes.
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour;
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar;
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder;
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt;
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk or Buttermilk;
- 3 Tablespoons of Melted Butter;
- 1 Egg – Large Sized;
- Vegetable Oil to Brush Your Pan;
- Firstly, add flour, sugar, basic powder, and salt and whisk thoroughly to mix all the ingredients.
- Now pour in your milk and melted butter and crack an egg into this concoction.
- Moreover, whisk thoroughly again to blend all the ingredients well
- Now, once your batter is ready, heat a large skillet and rusk it with oil
- Moreover, pour scoopfuls of batter, one at a time onto your skillet to get a nice round pancake
- Watch your pancakes form, turn over to ensure each side is a golden-brown shade
- Serve warm.