Breakfast burritos have gained much deserved popularity worldwide. In fact, if you think of a healthy yet tasty and a powerful breakfast, you can go for an easy recipe for breakfast burrito. Moreover, the recipe gives you the required fuel needed to head start your day and even makes your loved ones happy with its wonderful taste. It’s refreshing taste is definitely it’s selling point which cannot be ignored easily.
Protein Packed Breakfast Burritos Recipe
This particular breakfast burritos recipe is for those who like to have ample of proteins in their first meal of the day. In fact, even the health practitioners recommend a healthy dosage of proteins in the breakfast. Moreover, you can prepare this dish in 15 minute while you can cook it in 10 minutes. Thus, it is definitely a recipe for those busy mornings when you are running short of time.
Moreover, to help you give a wonderful breakfast option to your loved ones, we bring to you a mesmerizing recipe for Breakfast Burritos.
- ½ cup of pico de gallo;
- 3/4th cup of shredded cheese;
- 6 eggs (beaten);
- 1 tablespoon of butter;
- 1 package of completely cooked breakfast sausage links diced;
- 1 cup of refried beans (warmed);
- Salt and pepper as per taste;
- 6 flour tortillas (warmed), burrito sized.
- Firstly, take a pan and melt the butter over low flame. Moreover, add your eggs to your pan and cook it over for 2 minutes. You need to stir it occasionally in order to scramble the eggs.
- Now, season the eggs with the help of your salt and pepper as per your taste. You can now move the eggs to one side of your pan. Moreover, place the sausages on the second side of the pan.
- Moreover, cook it over for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally until the eggs get cooked and your sausage gets brown in color.
- Now, lay the tortillas on a flat surface. Moreover, divide the beans in equal proportion among your tortillas and then spread it over the centre of each piece of tortilla.
- In addition, layer the sausages, cheese, eggs, as well as the pico de gallo over each of your tortilla piece.
- Fold first half of the tortilla over the prepared filling and then roll it tightly while you tuck both the ends of the tortilla as you keep rolling it.
- Either serve it immediately or you can refrigerate it for some time.
Tips To Prepare Breakfast Casserole
In addition, to add more flavors to your breakfast burritos, you can add sliced black olives, lettuce, and guacamole which is usually pre prepared to each of your burritos. Moreover, make sure that each of your ingredients are folded inside your tortilla quite well. For this, you need to take care that there are not too many of the ingredients, so that they do not come out when someone takes a bite of the breakfast burrito. In addition, if you are not a fan of refried beans, you can always go for black beans.