Let’s face it! We all crave delicious recipes, especially during the time of breakfast, but most of the time, we hardly could manage time to prepare it. So, here we present three easy breakfast ideas that you can prepare within the shortest possible time, yet they pack in loads of health and nutrition.
So, instead of wasting more time, let’s get straight into the recipes and indulge in some easy breakfast ideas.
Yum Sandwich Burger Easy Breakfast Ideas
This is pure bliss. The delicious sandwich burger is really easy to make and quite filling. So, as a breakfast that will keep you full till your lunchtime. Even it’s great as a brunch and can serve as your munching partner, especially during the hungry evenings. So, why not take a look at the recipe for this awesome food?
- Brown bread, 4 to 8 slices or as required
- Boiled peas
- 1/3 cup curd
- Finely grated carrot and paneer
- A small finely chopped onion
- A small chopped tomato
- Chilies chopped properly
- Salt and spices (cumin, coriander dust)
Method Of Preparation
- Cut out round shapes from the of all cut the bread slices in round shape. Keep aside. Now, fetch a bowl and add curd, carrot, tomato, onion, ginger, chilies, peas, coriander. Mix it well and add some salt for taste.
- Now, take the bread slices, place the paneer cubes, and spread the mixture over it evenly. Place another bread on the mixture. Get it grilled if you want, and your sandwich is ready.
All American Granola
This exotic sweet dish is treated with maple syrup and sprinkled with dried cherries and sliced almonds. A pantry staple in all its right, it’s always easy to customize. This is one of those dishes that completely suits your easy breakfast ideas. To garnish it more, fetch blueberries, cranberries, or even apples cut in down into slices. You can also make it a bit more healthy by adding a small quantity of flaxseed or toss with fresh berries before serving. You can also opt for a better garnishing by adding more products with it.
- Rolled oats of about 3 cups
- Sliced almonds in plenty
- Half cup of coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A cup of pure maple syrup
- Adequate salt for taste
- Cooking spray
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine the ingredients and cover the entire mixture with maple syrup. If required, add more maple syrup, though in most cases, it’s not required.
- Now spread everything on the baking sheet, and put it in the oven as long as they do not get golden and crisp. Keep stirring as much as it is needed. Store these in a cool and dry place.
There are plenty of dishes that come handy when you are looking for easy breakfast ideas. All you need to do is to get things done after following the recipes given here. So are you ready to take the plunge? Go through this article and get ready to cook it in the easiest way possible.