Are you seeking easy to prepare yet delicious vegetarian breakfast recipes? Well, with many people choosing a vegan lifestyle, the demand for vegetable breakfast recipes has increased manifold in recent years. Moreover, breakfast is an imperative meal of the day which needs to include tasty yet healthy options.
Moreover, if you are looking for vegetarian breakfast recipes, it does not imply that you have to look here and there to enjoy perfect recipes. As we have brought some really interesting breakfast recipes that are sure to add zeal to your breakfast menu.
For all the granola lovers, this is one of the best breakfast recipes and makes for a wonderful breakfast choice as well. Moreover, it can be stored easily and thus makes for a wonderful homemade snack as well. As you can simply relish it anytime you wish! The preparation time is 5 minute while the cooking time is 21 minutes.
- 4 cups of rolled oats;
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt;
- ½ cup of honey or maple syrup;
- 1 and ½ cup of seeds or raw nuts;
- 2/3rd cup of dried fruits (chopped);
- Coconut flakes or chocolate chips (optional);
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (grounded).
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, line a rimmed baking sheet along with a parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl and mix together oats, salt, nuts, cinnamon, and seeds. You need to stir to blend them.
- Next, pour in the maple syrup along with vanilla and honey. Moreover, mix them all well so that every oat or nut gets coated lightly. Now pour this granola onto your pan and with the help of a large spoon spread it evenly.
- Bake this granola for 21 to 24 minutes. The granola crisps on cooling as well. Now let this granola cool down completely so that you can break it into large pieces if you want to retain big chunks of granola.
Scrumptious Cranberry Orange Muffins
These muffins are another great option for wonderful breakfast recipes that can be prepared easily. People often look for breakfast recipes which can be healthy yet can be relished for long. This is one such awesome creation for vegetarians. Moreover, this recipe can be prepared within 20 minutes while its cooking time is 15 minutes.
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour;
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt;
- 2 cups of Cranberries;
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt;
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla;
- Zest of 1 medium size orange;
- Two eggs;
- 3/4th cup of maple syrup or honey;
- 1/3rd cup of olive oil;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- One tablespoon of sugar for sprinkling.
- Get your oven preheat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Get all 12 cups of muffin tin greased well.
- Use your food processor to grind the cranberries and make a puree of them. However, set them aside for now.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix together baking soda, salt, flour, and baking powder. Next, stir to combine them well.
- Simultaneously, in another bowl, mix together honey and oil and whisk well. In addition, pour in eggs to whisk further. Also, add the vanilla, orange zest, and yogurt.
- Now pour together all the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix them together with a spoon. In addition, fold the cranberries pieces into the prepared batter.
- Divide this batter well into the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle sugar on top of it. Further, bake them for 15 to 18 minutes and take a toothpick test.