Nothing can be better than spending a quality Sunday with your loved ones while enjoying lavish brunch ideas. While you are spending a lazy day with your family, time flies like anything. Sometimes, time for breakfast is gone and lunch time may seem distant. This is when brunch ideas come into use.
Moreover, brunch ideas are also useful when you all have gathered for celebrations during Easter or Christmas or any other festival. However, the problem can be thinking of brunch ideas that can cater to everyone’s choice of food. Thus, we bring to you some really awesome brunch ideas which are ought to be liked by everyone in your family.
Cheese And Egg Waffles
- Three eggs;
- Salt and pepper as per taste;
- 1 packet of 20 ounce packed potatoes (shredded Hash Browns);
- A cup of shredded cheddar cheese;
- Sour cream;
- ¼ th cup of chives (chopped).
- Firstly, heat your waffle iron while on medium heat. Moreover, spray each side of the waffle iron with cooking spray which is non sticky. However, you can even use butter in place of the cooking spray.
- Secondly, take a bowl and whisk together milk and eggs till smooth. Moreover, add cheese, potatoes, and chives. In addition, add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Lastly, taking care of the size of your waffle iron, scope a layer of the prepared mixture of potatoes and put it on the surface of the waffle iron. Spread this mixture and close the iron. Moreover, cook the waffle for 5 minutes and check in between to avoid any kind of burning. Moreover, when you find that the waffle is brown in color, remove it carefully from the iron.
Baked Blueberry French Toast
This French toast recipe is perfect for getting a healthy option for brunch ideas. Prepared in 15 minutes, it can be cooked in 5 minutes.
- A cup of blueberries;
- 1 loaf of bread (cubed);
- Eight eggs;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon peel;
- 8 ounces of cream cheese;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla;
- ½ cup of maple syrup;
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice + a dash of lemon juice.
- Firstly, butter the dish and arrange half of your bread crumbs in the bottom of the pan.
- Secondly, prepare the cream cheese mixture by beating together lemon juice, powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon peel, cream cheese. Spread the mixture on the bread and cover it completely. In addition, you can top it with blueberries and make sure to add rest of the remaining bread crumbs.
- Moreover, mix together milk, maple syrup, vanilla, another dash of lemon juice, salt, and a teaspoon of lemon peel. In addition, whisk them well and pour over the bread crumbs. Moreover, press this mixture down over the bread crumbs to make sure that the mixture gets soaked easily.
- Lastly, refrigerate it in the refrigerator overnight for atleast 4 hours. Moreover, when you want to bake it, pull it out of the fridge and let it come to the normal temperature while you pre heat your oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. In addition, bake the bread for 45 minutes until the bread is golden and crispy.