Breakfast cereal is a combination of nutrients and energy which acts as an imperative fuel for human body. This staple breakfast meal is enjoyed by adults and kids alike and is popular worldwide. Moreover, dunked in milk, breakfast cereal ensures an abundant supply of calcium and other integral minerals and nutrients. Thus, health professionals recommend breakfast cereal as the perfect menu for a fit body.
Breakfast cereals are light and crunchy and yet pack enough energy to take you through a busy day. Thus, we bring to you the list of ingredients and preparation methods for delightful yet nutritious breakfast cereals.
Home Made Tempting Breakfast Cereal
Wonder how breakfast cereals are put together? Well, follow the instructions below and make your own delicious breakfast cereals.
- 6 Cups of Oats;
- 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour;
- 2 Cups of Shredded and Sweetened Coconut;
- 1 and ½ Cup of Chopped Pecans;
- 2 Cups of Brown Sugar;
- 1 Cup of All Bran Cereal;
- ¾ Cup of Water;
- ¾ Cup of Vegetable Oil;
- 1 teaspoon of Salt;
- 2 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract;
- 1 Cup of Raisins;
- A Cup of Toasted Wheat germ;
- Firstly, in a bowl, mix together brown sugar, wheat germ, coconut, oats, flour, pecans, and cereals. Keep it aside.
- Moreover, in second bowl, combine oil, vanilla, water, and salt. Blend them well.
- Now pour your liquid mixture over the combination of oats and other ingredients and mix well.
- Moreover, transfer this mixture to two greased baking trays. Bake them in the oven for one hour at a temperature of 275-degree Fahrenheit, making sure to stir the mix, time and again.
- Once done, remove and transfer to airtight containers. Enjoy your cereals as needed, and refrigerate the rest in the same containers.
Scrumptious Almond And Raisin Granola Cereal
This cereal preparation takes nothing more than 90 minutes to make from start to finish Moreover, you can store it up for 2 weeks and it goes perfectly well with fresh milk. This is a special breakfast cereal recipe for those who wish to cut down on carbohydrates without compromising on taste.
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Almonds;
- 3/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds;
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Fat Reduced Coconut Shreds;
- 3/4 Cup pumpkin seeds;
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon;
- 3/4 Cup Sesame Seeds;
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt;
- Liquid Stevia, the Equivalent of 1/2 Cup Sugar;
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut Oil;
- 1/2 Cup Water;
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract;
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, Line a large baking tray with foil.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Now add the liquid ingredients one at a time and stir well to ensure thorough coating of your dry ingredients.
- Transfer the mix to the foil-lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes
- Get your pan out, stir well, and bake for another 30 minutes
Your breakfast cereals are ready to be stored and eaten