People usually put efforts into preparing delicious main course cuisines and neglect breakfast. But we’re here to encourage you to have a healthy breakfast daily. With this list of our healthy breakfast ideas, you not only get a lot of great flavors and proper nutrition stuffed in but they are also easy to prepare.
If you favor a pleasing start to your day, these healthy breakfast ideas are ideal for you.
Let’s discover some great ideas to make healthy breakfast meals.
1. Quinoa Bowl
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Four large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- One avocado
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
- Sliced scallions
- Cook the quinoa as given on its package manual.
- Meantime, in a large nonstick skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- Then crack in the eggs and cook covered for around 2 to 4 minutes.
- When you see lightly runny yolks season it with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Put the quinoa in the bowl and top it with the cooked eggs, avocado, and smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over it and garnish with scallions.
2. Banana Cinnamon Peanut Smoothie
Prep time: 5 mins
- One large chopped banana
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- Some ice cubes
- Put the banana, peanut butter, half teaspoon cinnamon, and honey into a blender.
- Pour in milk and blend until it reaches the smooth consistency.
- After that throw in the ice cubes and pulse just enough to crush the ice into the smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon on top to garnish.
3. Granola & Grapes Topped Yogurt
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green and red grapes
- Distribute the yogurt in 2 bowls.
- Also, divide the grapes and granola evenly to top them on both the yogurt bowls.
- Your instant healthy breakfast is ready to devour!
4. Toasted Sweet Potato with Avocado & Poached Egg
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Two slices of sweet potato
- 1/4 avocado
- 20g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh ricotta
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of chili flakes
- One poached egg
- Lay sweet potato slices in a toaster and toast till they become tender and golden. Note: This process may take 2-3 cycles to be done thoroughly.
- Further, in a small bowl mash ricotta and avocado together.
- Then drizzle lemon juice into it and also sprinkle chili flakes.
- Top the toasted sweet potato with avocado mixture.
- Then put spinach on it
- Finally, top up with the poached egg.
5. Banana Orange Musseli
Prep time: 6 mins
- 2 cups Apple, Pecan & Coconut Muesli
- 1 cup apple juice
- One thinly sliced banana
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- Two peeled oranges
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- Maple syrup
- Take out the muesli in a medium bowl and pour the apple juice on it.
- Further, stir in one cup of yogurt and beat well.
- Cover and put it in the fridge to soak overnight.
- In the morning, divide your muesli in serving bowls.
- Evenly top each bowl with the remaining yogurt, orange, banana, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, and almonds.
- Finally, pour a little maple syrup and serve.